Are you using a jQuery plugin, for instance
jQuery UI, to spice up the Django admin site?
Then you might get either an error like “foo is not a function”
(Firebug) or “Object … has no method foo”
(Chrome Developer Tools). Confused
foo should be defined in the plugin? Don’t worry, the
solution is simple.
A lightning talk by Thijs Jonkman at the Dutch Plone User Day once again brought Compass to my attention. I’ve read about it on other occasions, but I never actually tried it. But Thijs really wet my appetite.
This article is a short example of how to use a list as a value of a dict when using plone.app.registry. Perhaps a similar example is already in the docs, but I could not find it when I was looking for it. And since it took me some trial and error to get it right, I figured I could just as well post my solution.
On June 16th Jan-Jaap Driessen from The Health Agency (THA) organised a meeting to share knowledge about using Puppet, zc.buildout, release management and how those are related. For the most part, Jan-Jaap showed us his setup. My impression in one word: wow! They are running a tight ship at THA!
A tale of how I learned about PostgreSQL sequence generators the hard way.
Today I wanted to set the workflow for the content type File to
After migrating a Plone 2.5 site to Plone 3, I got a
UnicodeEncodeError when viewing the site.
One of the things that was still on my wish list for this site, was a proper search. In two articles I will explain how I’ve done this. The previous article described why I picked Djapian. This article focusses on some of the technical aspects of my setup.
One of the things that was still on my wish list for this site, was a proper search. In two articles I will explain how I’ve done this. The next article will describe the way I have currently set things up. This article will primarily focus on the journey I made to come to my choice (Djapian).