In this article I share the podcasts listen to on my daily commute.
Note that these podcasts are not Plone or Django specific; they aren’t even about Python. Most of them are web related and keep me informed on what’s new in our field. And I also got a few really nice tips and tricks from them.
This list of podcasts is usually enough to keep me busy during (most of) the drive to and from work. (Which totals up to about 6 hours per week, just to give you an idea.)
Anyway, here’s the list in alphabetic order:
- Non Breaking Space Show: interviews with the web’s best and brightest.
- ShopTalk is about front end web design, development and UX.
- Tech45 is a Dutch podcast about tech news in general.
- The Big Web Show is about everything web that matters.
- The Web Ahead is weekly podcast about changing technologies and the future of the web.
- This Developer’s Life: stories about developers and their lives.
I have listened to a number of other podcasts over the years, but these are the ones I am subscribed to at the moment. If there are other interesting (web related) podcasts you can recommend, please leave a comment!